Submissions to Adelaide Literary Magazine are voluntary and unsolicited. Choosing to submit your work to Adelaide Literary Magazine for publication represents your binding acceptance of, and compliance with, the Terms & Conditions and the submission guidelines. Furthermore:
- You guarantee that this work is your own and that you have the right to grant the use of it to Adelaide Literary Magazine.
- You grant Adelaide Literary Magazine one-time publication and anthology rights, which means we may publish your work in any/all of the following ways: on the World Wide Web as part of the Adelaide Literary Magazine online edition; in one (1) monthly print issue of Adelaide Literary Magazine; in any future “Best of” anthology edition(s) of Adelaide Literary Magazine, either in print or online. You also grant Adelaide Literary Magazine the right to promote the work in advertisements, announcements, and promotional materials.
- The writer acknowledges that he or she will receive no monetary remuneration or compensation for the publication of his or her work.
- Adelaide Literary Magazine has the right to encode the work into language and format suitable for display on the World Wide Web, and the right to typeset the work into a format suitable for print publication. Adelaide Literary Magazine also reserves the right to copyedit the work as needed. Structural or creative revisions, if necessary for publication, are the sole responsibility of the writer.
- You retain all other rights, including the rights to modify or sell the work, as long as such modification or sale does not abrogate or infringe upon the rights herein granted to the Adelaide Literary Magazine.